What is MATT?
The MATT Program (Medication Assisted Treatment Technologies, Inc) is a compassionate outpatient substance abuse treatment center specializing in the treatment of opioid addiction.
Here at MATT, we understand you and your addiction. The MATT Program was created by a recovering addict who was inspired to help others after her recovery. Rebecca Smith-Robbins had lived with heroin addiction for nearly 20 years before finding the support she needed to return to society. She stayed sober for seven years, earned a degree in Addictions Counseling and got her family back in her life. Then Rebecca set out to open a center that would be a completely accepting environment for anyone ready to take a step toward recovery. With the help of her father, J. Charles Smith, Jr, friends and staff, she founded MATT.
We offer outpatient substance abuse help. Including, but not limited to;
- confidential assessment and evaluation,
- medication management using buprenorphine or methadone,
- relapse prevention,
- individual and group therapy,
- small group psychotherapy,
- screening and educational services
- family support,
- referrals to psychiatric services, job training, and employment services as needed.
- Performance Improvement
- We take ownership of our results.
- We strive to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- We measure, analyze and continuously improve with the goal of achieving high standards of clinical excellence and customer service.
- We strive to do the right thing.
- We serve our patients, families and each other with respect.
- We aim for excellence in all we do.