MATT is dedicated to each individual and their needs. We offer the following services and programs to help you with your recovery.
- Methadone Maintenance
- Long-Term Methadone Detoxification
- Buprenorphine Maintenance
- Individual Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Group Therapy (see group therapy options)
- TB Testing
- Urine Toxicology Screening
- Nurse Visits
- MD Visits
- Referrals to other Community Resources
- Opioid Dependence Orientation/Education Group
- DUI Programs (visit our a.s.a.p. page to learn more)
Visit our Groups page to view the different options for group therapy. If you are interested or have any questions about any of our services, please do not hesitate to contact us, 410.273.9700 (phone) or 1.877.556.3809 (toll free).
Where change begins; take the first step.